Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

8/10/2003

StYx969: mp scatology though lol
Diana172: ?
StYx969: no**
Diana172: ahh
Diana172: lol
StYx969: eww
StYx969: what if mp meant minimal participation
StYx969: lol
Diana172: lol
Diana172: then it'd be pretty weird


Diana172: i'm pretty sure he wears the same thing every day
StYx969: lol
StYx969: what's his last name
Diana172: it's like cartoon characters when you look in their closets, and it's the same outfit like 10 times



StYx969: how bad was i typing last nihg
StYx969: t
Diana172: lol
Diana172: I thought I'd share it with the world
StYx969: uh oh
Diana172: or you know... whoever reads the quoteblog



StYx969: StYx969: basc vbgahrls

StYx969: what the fuck
Diana172: yeah that was a bit confusing
Diana172: I was pretty proud of myself for understanding most of what you were saying




Diana172: but it means more yanking and pulling and "I hate you Diana, and I do this to watch you cry"
Diana172: and I do cry
Diana172: every time
StYx969: ohh
StYx969: that blows
Diana172: lol, it's not that I'm sad or anything
Diana172: my tear ducts are just strange
StYx969: weird
Diana172: my eyes water when I'm brushing my teeth, when I yawn... etc
Diana172: yeah, they are pretty weird, but it's better than having dry eyes
Diana172: lol;
StYx969: ya
StYx969: hey
StYx969: don't make fun of
StYx969: me


StYx969: no
StYx969: see this guy just attacked her
StYx969: and is smothering her
StYx969: hey
StYx969: IT'S K HART!
Diana172: lol
Diana172: snothering and drowning are two different things
StYx969: not if he's smothering her will a pillow of water



StYx969: note to self
StYx969: cauterizing a tounge wound doesn't work ever



StYx969: oh i stole a Diana quote
StYx969: ahahahahaha take that!
Diana172: lol
StYx969: the student becomes the teacher



StYx969: i/we lead such (an) interesting li(f)ves
Diana172: lifves?
Diana172: lol
Diana172: *li(f/v)e(s)
StYx969: fight me
StYx969: lol
Diana172: yay
Diana172: I mean
Diana172: sure
Diana172: don't worry, that's all the smart I have left in me
StYx969: lol
Diana172: wow, this movie is really stupid
StYx969: ??
Diana172: it could have been shortened into a half an hour with all this sitting around
Diana172: this guy stands up
Diana172: he picks up a goblet
StYx969: and drinks
Diana172: he shows it to the guy sitting next to him
StYx969: how'd i guess that one
StYx969: lol
StYx969: what is it
Diana172: the guy looks up at him
StYx969: passionately?
Diana172: and the other guy with the goblet nods
Diana172: it's horrible



Diana172: I'm not really comfortable unless I'm all in strange positions
Diana172: they should design special chairs for me so I can sit like a normal person
Diana172: woah, that would be great
Diana172: but I'd settle for a craftmatic adjustable bed
StYx969: lol
Diana172: with optional heat
StYx969: lol
Diana172: and the free tv



Diana172: the quoteblog is just basically our conversations
StYx969: ya
Diana172: sometimes kate
StYx969: lol
StYx969: well
StYx969: we're hilarious
Diana172: yeah we are
StYx969: they should make a column
StYx969: the meeting of Diana and Zach..hilarity ensues
StYx969: and in the background
Diana172: lol
StYx969: they'll play John Cougar Mellancamp
Diana172: lol
StYx969: except it'll be like
StYx969: a little ditty
Diana172: on a column?
Diana172: ooo ditty
StYx969: about Zach and Dian.....a
Diana172: lol
StYx969: it'd be a huge paus
Diana172: lol
StYx969: and then stop



Diana172: you know what looks crappy on me
Diana172: hats
StYx969: lol
StYx969: i was gonna say crap but


Diana172: it says "due to my respitory problems, I breathe in and out of a chromatic harmonica"



Diana172: 010000100100111101001111
StYx969: ???
StYx969: wat's that
Diana172: lol
StYx969: stupid asshole code



StYx969: did you watch
Diana172: I have a 33.6
Diana172: these things take time


Diana172: so what do you do at band camp
StYx969: march
StYx969: and learn field chartrs
Diana172: hehe
Diana172: zachie marching
Diana172: what would mr k do if someone marched naked
StYx969: laugh
Diana172: lol
Diana172: ask mr k if I can play my cello in marching band
Diana172: you guys could pull me along in a wagon
StYx969: lol
StYx969: or be in pit
Diana172: no
Diana172: I want to be dragged in a wagon



Diana172: k, it's your turn to talk
StYx969: mm good lemonade
StYx969: i drink it
StYx969: and it's all tastey and
StYx969: poo
Diana172: lol
StYx969: i drank it all
Diana172: aww
StYx969: that's my really not a haiku haiku
Diana172: that was a sad haiku
StYx969: it wasn't even a haiku
Diana172: yeah
StYx969: lol
StYx969: this is a haiku
Diana172: howard wrote a haiku
Diana172: it's in the quoteblog
StYx969: never confused with jew
mmm my haiku is hot
Diana172: that's not a haiku
Diana172: unless it's "never consused with jew mmm"
Diana172: lol
StYx969: lol
Diana172: mmm jew
StYx969: oh fuck
StYx969: i thought i had it
Diana172: did you use your fingers to count the syllables?
StYx969: no
StYx969: lol
StYx969: i changed the second line 450 times
Diana172: oooooo
Diana172: well I loved it







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home