Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

10/28/2003

Diana172: I don't think it's a word, because word doesn't recognize it
Diana172: and damn if word doesn't know words


Paradoxdude: go jamestown
Diana172: yeah I have work to do too
Diana172: go projectile motion and emerson
Diana172: to hell, that is



Diana172: lunch is sacred, we shouldn't be talking about emerson




Felix Aleator: Wait.... isn't Diana wonder woman's name? I mean, if wonder woman had a name.... No, I'm pretty sure I'm right. Her disguise was a secretary named, um, something, but her amazon name was Diana. Yes, I'm quite sure of it now. Diana, queen of the amazons.... but wasn't Wonder Woman queen of the amazons? Do you know, I find it hard to believe that out of all the female super-heriones out there, only one has the name Diana. It's weird, because you have black hair, just like Wonder Woman. And probably you both share the nice legs. Odd. Maybe your parents named you after her? Or maybe she's named after you, through some mysterious time-space wormhole? That would be strange. Like, the creator of wonder woman is doodling on a pad, and he's like, "Hmmm, what would her name be.... she's an amazon queen, nothing to fancy, but something that sounds noble..... " And then th sound of your parents deciding on your name somehow got twisted back in time, and thus Wonder Woman, also known as Diana, was born. Crazy stuff.




Felix Aleator: It's what makes the world go round
Felix Aleator: that, and love, and money
Felix Aleator: and maybe some gravity crap.
Felix Aleator: But mostly love and money.



PurpleHelKat: who are you
PurpleHelKat: and why are you talking to me



Felix Aleator: oh, do you mind if that world peace comes with eternal domination by an iron-fisted ruler?
Diana172: as long as it's you
Felix Aleator: Deal.




Diana172: yeah sorry, but try again later
Diana172: you know how almighty fists can be
PurpleHelKat: i wish i did
PurpleHelKat: if only to be more like you



Felix Aleator: Me, I'ld prefer Mr. L
Diana172: yeah, he's a good guy
Felix Aleator: for a dad type
Felix Aleator: that would be great on a playground.
Felix Aleator: "My dad's better that yours!" "No, mine's better!" "Well, mine has a glass eye!" "Really"




DaneOcoins1: possible sources of error?
Diana172: the sexual tension between dane and diana throws off all of newtons laws



BonnyTid717: i can't see it
BonnyTid717: i'm blind
Diana172: oh i'll blind you
Diana172: like I did the bear



sWoOsH2884: cuz u dont have ur soul...
Diana172: I may not have my soul
Diana172: but I do have john's
Diana172: he traded me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home