Diana172 (12:31:41 AM): where do bees go to the bathroom?
Diana172 (12:32:32 AM): well?
spikesofsilver (12:33:00 AM): on the hive, i'm pretty sure...i read that they use a mixture of feces, saliva, and honey t make the seals on the combs
spikesofsilver (12:33:04 AM): but that might not be true
Diana172 (12:33:11 AM): here I am
Diana172 (12:33:14 AM): trying to tell a joke
Diana172 (12:33:20 AM): and you go and tell me where bees go to the bathroom
spikesofsilver (12:33:27 AM): you asked
spikesofsilver (12:33:45 AM): but anyway, i don't know, where DO bees go to the bathroom?
Diana172 (12:33:56 AM): the bp station
Diana172 (12:34:02 AM): oh I crack myself up
Diana172 (12:32:32 AM): well?
spikesofsilver (12:33:00 AM): on the hive, i'm pretty sure...i read that they use a mixture of feces, saliva, and honey t make the seals on the combs
spikesofsilver (12:33:04 AM): but that might not be true
Diana172 (12:33:11 AM): here I am
Diana172 (12:33:14 AM): trying to tell a joke
Diana172 (12:33:20 AM): and you go and tell me where bees go to the bathroom
spikesofsilver (12:33:27 AM): you asked
spikesofsilver (12:33:45 AM): but anyway, i don't know, where DO bees go to the bathroom?
Diana172 (12:33:56 AM): the bp station
Diana172 (12:34:02 AM): oh I crack myself up

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home