SMC Zer0: diana, do you love them hoes?
Diana172: yeah I love hoes
SMC Zer0: wrong answer
Diana172: k, no I don't
Diana172: damn those hoes
SMC Zer0: true true
Diana172: are you a fellow hoe hater?
SMC Zer0: No! your missing the point
Diana172: lol
SMC Zer0: you dont hate hoes
SMC Zer0: but you dont love em
Diana172: ok, I don't hate them
Diana172: but I don't love them either
Diana172: do you love hoes?
SMC Zer0: I dont love them hoes
Diana172: do you hate them?
SMC Zer0: no way
Diana172: excellent
SMC Zer0: sorry... i like to pretend im black sometimes when its late
SMC Zer0: they call me whitey
Diana172: aren't they white?
SMC Zer0: yes
Diana172: so do you still make bombs?
SMC Zer0: nah
SMC Zer0: actually i built a flame thrower
SMC Zer0: its not really a bomb though, ya know?
Diana172: lol
Diana172: I think it still counts
Diana172: yeah I love hoes
SMC Zer0: wrong answer
Diana172: k, no I don't
Diana172: damn those hoes
SMC Zer0: true true
Diana172: are you a fellow hoe hater?
SMC Zer0: No! your missing the point
Diana172: lol
SMC Zer0: you dont hate hoes
SMC Zer0: but you dont love em
Diana172: ok, I don't hate them
Diana172: but I don't love them either
Diana172: do you love hoes?
SMC Zer0: I dont love them hoes
Diana172: do you hate them?
SMC Zer0: no way
Diana172: excellent
SMC Zer0: sorry... i like to pretend im black sometimes when its late
SMC Zer0: they call me whitey
Diana172: aren't they white?
SMC Zer0: yes
Diana172: so do you still make bombs?
SMC Zer0: nah
SMC Zer0: actually i built a flame thrower
SMC Zer0: its not really a bomb though, ya know?
Diana172: lol
Diana172: I think it still counts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home