Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

8/25/2003

StYx969: i'm gonna eat this here danish all night
StYx969: Mr. Danish
StYx969: you shook me all night long..
StYx969: in the bathroom



Diana172: kaaate mattern... kaaate mattern
LuvSein: everybody loves me except me




Diana172: stephen
Diana172: I should write you a song
SMC Zero: diana
SMC Zero: Please, do so
SMC Zero: for woe is this man




Diana172: Stephen, stephen, I love you so
Diana172: a friend you are, never a foe
SMC Zero: ::tear::
Diana172: you call me a communist every day
SMC Zero: and in 7th grade, i swear to god, you were gay


SMC Zero: i was everyones bitch
Diana172: yeah you were



Diana172: I loved gifted
SMC Zero: i miss it too
Diana172: all the crazy kids in one class
Diana172: "well maam, ... I'd hack up my parents... just hack and hack"
SMC Zero: by 8th grade i wasnt as lame as in 7th- but it was cool couse everyone in that clas was really lame
Diana172: then someone would chime in with "I called child services today"
SMC Zero: haha
Diana172: and those worksheets we had to do on elvis' death day
Diana172: blue suede snooze




Diana172: I call Dane danish
StYx969: i eat Danish
StYx969: ...err..not in the ass




DairySlave: oh, did you buy one?
StYx969: ....yes
StYx969: man
DairySlave: how much did that set you back?
StYx969: it's oh so good
StYx969: i dunno..but i'm high on danish
StYx969: so i'm set foreward




StYx969: just dancin like a monkey




StYx969: are the Special Ed classes at Sem?
AmiT87: like for less intelligent people, you mean?
StYx969: mmm nm that was a dumb question
AmiT87: lol sorry im pretty slow sometimes




StYx969: :-P :
StYx969: ball licker
StYx969: snmiley*
Diana172: lol
Diana172: you know what smiley they need
Diana172: a barfy smiley
Diana172: because let's just face it... I'd use it all the time
StYx969: me too
StYx969: hi :-O=====
Diana172: no, it's :- (*)
StYx969: eww
StYx969: lol
Diana172: waa? your's is way ewwier
StYx969: lol
StYx969: wait
StYx969: :-O======"..)
StYx969: splash marks



StYx969: i dunno why you think she's crazy..lol
StYx969: she's really nice..and pretty cool
Diana172: well you just keep on thinking that, I'll know the truth



StYx969: because you're RJ...and i'm Zach
StYx969: and why would i tell you anything











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home