(scroll down to the very bottom of the blog for our best quotes!)
***Katie, Laura, Kate, Helen, and Diana @ Laura's house***
"We talk about vomit way too much in that class..."--Diana
"Man, that Hopple kid... where did he come from?"
"Mrs. Hopple"--Kate
"Ok guys, just so you know... if you hear a weird voice upstairs it's ok"--Laura
"..."--Katie/Kate/Helen/Diana
"who ... is it?"
"That's just my hostage"--Kate
"fozzi hindi was like... 'your accent is so nice', and he turned to me and was like 'do you have an accent too?'... I said no"--Laura
"You should have been like oui oui!"--Helen
"we sound like sheep"--Katie
"If a sphere and a cylinder were to have a race --... oooh that's FUN!"--Kate
"I think Kate's going crazy"--Diana
"Laura's being gus gus! ... from cinderella"--Katie
"It's probably Laura's hostage"
"Oh, that's just grandma..."--Kate
*holds her head and laugh-sobs*--Kate
"...kate?"--Diana
"I'm... so ... CRAZY... ahahaha"--Kate
"neil's costume scares the hell out of me"--Kate
"What is he? a pidgeon?"--Helen
***End***
"it's a monsoon!"--Laura
"We have a winning streak now"--Kurt
"One in a row!"--Mr. Jones
"One day, I'm going to graph the intelligence of this study hall... there are certain areas that people will just think are black holes"--Russ
"These people are sitting there saying to themselves, 'hey we have a lot of bladders, ... what should we do with them?' ...'I bet we could make them make a funny noise' , thus the whoopie cushion and the bagpipes were born"--Russ
***Katie, Laura, Kate, Helen, and Diana @ Laura's house***
"We talk about vomit way too much in that class..."--Diana
"Man, that Hopple kid... where did he come from?"
"Mrs. Hopple"--Kate
"Ok guys, just so you know... if you hear a weird voice upstairs it's ok"--Laura
"..."--Katie/Kate/Helen/Diana
"who ... is it?"
"That's just my hostage"--Kate
"fozzi hindi was like... 'your accent is so nice', and he turned to me and was like 'do you have an accent too?'... I said no"--Laura
"You should have been like oui oui!"--Helen
"we sound like sheep"--Katie
"If a sphere and a cylinder were to have a race --... oooh that's FUN!"--Kate
"I think Kate's going crazy"--Diana
"Laura's being gus gus! ... from cinderella"--Katie
"It's probably Laura's hostage"
"Oh, that's just grandma..."--Kate
*holds her head and laugh-sobs*--Kate
"...kate?"--Diana
"I'm... so ... CRAZY... ahahaha"--Kate
"neil's costume scares the hell out of me"--Kate
"What is he? a pidgeon?"--Helen
***End***
"it's a monsoon!"--Laura
"We have a winning streak now"--Kurt
"One in a row!"--Mr. Jones
"One day, I'm going to graph the intelligence of this study hall... there are certain areas that people will just think are black holes"--Russ
"These people are sitting there saying to themselves, 'hey we have a lot of bladders, ... what should we do with them?' ...'I bet we could make them make a funny noise' , thus the whoopie cushion and the bagpipes were born"--Russ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home