"Kurt, did you just wink at me?"--John
" 'No Solution Case'? ... I hope that means we don't have to do anything"--Kurt
"are you ready for the ambiguous case?"--John
"wake me up inside"--John W.
"Why don't you wake up on the outside and realize you suck"--Robin
"I bet you guys couldn't do an irish accent"--Helen
"I bet we couldn't too, ... we'd have to be drunk"--Kurt
"You're not related to Dane... are you?"--Mr. Jones (To Helen)
"Bob Marley will kill himself one day... [Mrs. Morgis] gives him too much crack"--Mr. Jones
"Well, Mr. Morgis finally was able to name a dog.."--Mr. Jones (on Bob Marley)
"Beautiful animals... beautiful!........ except Marley"--Mr. Jones
"Why is the Negro book out? And on Mix it Up day as well"--Russ
"He put his hand on the stove?....'mmm that smells good!!' "--Mr. Jones
"I'm just like my grandfather: I don't like cats because they remind me of nazis"--Kate
"We have a coin..."--Mrs. M
"YAY!"--Dane
AlienQ7: are you going to see our town?
Diana172: not even if they paid me
Diana172: well maybe if they paid me
Diana172: will you pay me?
AlienQ7: because i was planning on avoiding it as well
AlienQ7: but it's no fun when you know of several people who also do the same thing
AlienQ7: JOHNNY DEPP MAKES TOOTH DECAY LOOK HOTT
Diana172: oh does he ever
AlienQ7: well, yes, he does
AlienQ7: i don't get it though
Diana172: tooth decay?
AlienQ7: i mean, johnny depp looked super hott with his tooth decay in that pirate movie, but no one considers my one uncle hott, and he's got even less teeth than johnny
AlienQ7: of course, then again, my uncle is also over 300 pounds
Diana172: I think your uncle's hot
AlienQ7: me too
Diana172: woah, that's even hotter
AlienQ7: that's what i said
AlienQ7: so have you ever looked at the add at the top of your blog?
Diana172: yeah, it's based on what's in my blog
Diana172: why what is it now?
AlienQ7: it shows the results of a search for roses, then underneath says "related searches: si units cello"
Diana172: lol, you think I'm ordinary?
k0z0oo1: why wouldn't i?
k0z0oo1: a bit eccentric... but who isn't anymore?
k0z0oo1: i have 3 trombones
Diana172: I have two cellos... and a violin
Diana172: and some spoons
k0z0oo1: 3 trombones. one trumpet, 2 tenor saxes
Diana172: and ....uhh.... a comb
k0z0oo1: you made some noter.. but you have to try to learn how to play trumpet
Diana172: but I want to be a marching cellist
Diana172: and a jazz cellist
Diana172: and maybe dance a little with my cello too
k0z0oo1: humm... you may be able to get away with being a jazz cellist
Diana172: the violin, to me, isn't really a new instrument... it's just a more portable, convenient cello
k0z0oo1: i'm so bored that i'm playing free cell
" 'No Solution Case'? ... I hope that means we don't have to do anything"--Kurt
"are you ready for the ambiguous case?"--John
"wake me up inside"--John W.
"Why don't you wake up on the outside and realize you suck"--Robin
"I bet you guys couldn't do an irish accent"--Helen
"I bet we couldn't too, ... we'd have to be drunk"--Kurt
"You're not related to Dane... are you?"--Mr. Jones (To Helen)
"Bob Marley will kill himself one day... [Mrs. Morgis] gives him too much crack"--Mr. Jones
"Well, Mr. Morgis finally was able to name a dog.."--Mr. Jones (on Bob Marley)
"Beautiful animals... beautiful!........ except Marley"--Mr. Jones
"Why is the Negro book out? And on Mix it Up day as well"--Russ
"He put his hand on the stove?....'mmm that smells good!!' "--Mr. Jones
"I'm just like my grandfather: I don't like cats because they remind me of nazis"--Kate
"We have a coin..."--Mrs. M
"YAY!"--Dane
AlienQ7: are you going to see our town?
Diana172: not even if they paid me
Diana172: well maybe if they paid me
Diana172: will you pay me?
AlienQ7: because i was planning on avoiding it as well
AlienQ7: but it's no fun when you know of several people who also do the same thing
AlienQ7: JOHNNY DEPP MAKES TOOTH DECAY LOOK HOTT
Diana172: oh does he ever
AlienQ7: well, yes, he does
AlienQ7: i don't get it though
Diana172: tooth decay?
AlienQ7: i mean, johnny depp looked super hott with his tooth decay in that pirate movie, but no one considers my one uncle hott, and he's got even less teeth than johnny
AlienQ7: of course, then again, my uncle is also over 300 pounds
Diana172: I think your uncle's hot
AlienQ7: me too
Diana172: woah, that's even hotter
AlienQ7: that's what i said
AlienQ7: so have you ever looked at the add at the top of your blog?
Diana172: yeah, it's based on what's in my blog
Diana172: why what is it now?
AlienQ7: it shows the results of a search for roses, then underneath says "related searches: si units cello"
Diana172: lol, you think I'm ordinary?
k0z0oo1: why wouldn't i?
k0z0oo1: a bit eccentric... but who isn't anymore?
k0z0oo1: i have 3 trombones
Diana172: I have two cellos... and a violin
Diana172: and some spoons
k0z0oo1: 3 trombones. one trumpet, 2 tenor saxes
Diana172: and ....uhh.... a comb
k0z0oo1: you made some noter.. but you have to try to learn how to play trumpet
Diana172: but I want to be a marching cellist
Diana172: and a jazz cellist
Diana172: and maybe dance a little with my cello too
k0z0oo1: humm... you may be able to get away with being a jazz cellist
Diana172: the violin, to me, isn't really a new instrument... it's just a more portable, convenient cello
k0z0oo1: i'm so bored that i'm playing free cell

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home