New: Classic Quote of the Day ^ Enjoy.
Diana172: next danefest, I'll make sure you're invited
StYx969: i wish i was Dane
StYx969: your throat is ______
Diana172: deliciously moist?
Diana172: unscathed?
StYx969: no
Diana172: mentholated?
StYx969: NO
StYx969: if you have strep
StYx969: you have a ____ throat
Diana172: ...sore
StYx969: i spelled it right then
Diana172: oh fiona, you so crazy
StYx969: i got the answer i wanted
StYx969: didn't i
Diana172: also, the geckos have disappeared
Diana172: I guess I have to fix their script, but I didn't label it very well so I might not be able to find it, lol
AlienQ7: oh no!
AlienQ7: what will i highlight?
AlienQ7: the counter doesn't move!
AlienQ7: put them back
AlienQ7: please, please put them back
LuvSein: ihey im reading the qote blog an am outraged to see no update since the last time i visted
Diana172: I'm a sorry
LuvSein: mmm. its ok.
Diana172: why don't you be funny so then you can read... yourself?
LuvSein: because im too dumb to be funny
LuvSein: and i stayed home to kill myself
LuvSein: oooooh! diana and dane, sittin' in a tree
LuvSein: k-i-s-s-i-n-g
Diana172: I'm so in love with dane, but shhhhh
LuvSein: behind every joke theres some truth, poppit
LuvSein: well johnny depps no dane
Diana172: no way, dane is way hotter
LuvSein: yeah he is
LuvSein: when youre in love, you think that way dear
Diana172: you love dane too?
Diana172: did you like return of the king?
LuvSein: didnt we discuss this?
LuvSein: i cried
LuvSein: bc i looove hobbits
LuvSein: i would marry sam
Diana172: me too!!!!
LuvSein: hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahha
LuvSein: i lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee zach
Arcane056: I DONT KNOW THE BAND PEOPLES!
Arcane056: noah - *kicking air hockey machine* I want it back I want it back! I payed too much money to be tied!
Arcane056: i love new computers, they make playing games so much easier...cuz they actually freakin work
Diana172: and they smell nice
Arcane056: i didn't realize I accidentally hit 3:50 instead of 3:00 and the bag actually caught fire in the microwave...
Diana172: next danefest, I'll make sure you're invited
StYx969: i wish i was Dane
StYx969: your throat is ______
Diana172: deliciously moist?
Diana172: unscathed?
StYx969: no
Diana172: mentholated?
StYx969: NO
StYx969: if you have strep
StYx969: you have a ____ throat
Diana172: ...sore
StYx969: i spelled it right then
Diana172: oh fiona, you so crazy
StYx969: i got the answer i wanted
StYx969: didn't i
Diana172: also, the geckos have disappeared
Diana172: I guess I have to fix their script, but I didn't label it very well so I might not be able to find it, lol
AlienQ7: oh no!
AlienQ7: what will i highlight?
AlienQ7: the counter doesn't move!
AlienQ7: put them back
AlienQ7: please, please put them back
LuvSein: ihey im reading the qote blog an am outraged to see no update since the last time i visted
Diana172: I'm a sorry
LuvSein: mmm. its ok.
Diana172: why don't you be funny so then you can read... yourself?
LuvSein: because im too dumb to be funny
LuvSein: and i stayed home to kill myself
LuvSein: oooooh! diana and dane, sittin' in a tree
LuvSein: k-i-s-s-i-n-g
Diana172: I'm so in love with dane, but shhhhh
LuvSein: behind every joke theres some truth, poppit
LuvSein: well johnny depps no dane
Diana172: no way, dane is way hotter
LuvSein: yeah he is
LuvSein: when youre in love, you think that way dear
Diana172: you love dane too?
Diana172: did you like return of the king?
LuvSein: didnt we discuss this?
LuvSein: i cried
LuvSein: bc i looove hobbits
LuvSein: i would marry sam
Diana172: me too!!!!
LuvSein: hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahha
LuvSein: i lllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee zach
Arcane056: I DONT KNOW THE BAND PEOPLES!
Arcane056: noah - *kicking air hockey machine* I want it back I want it back! I payed too much money to be tied!
Arcane056: i love new computers, they make playing games so much easier...cuz they actually freakin work
Diana172: and they smell nice
Arcane056: i didn't realize I accidentally hit 3:50 instead of 3:00 and the bag actually caught fire in the microwave...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home