Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

12/15/2003

Diana172: I'm now in love with johnny depp
Diana172: like in LOVE
Diana172: I think I'll stalk him


Diana172: that girl has weird lips, the govs daughter
LuvSein: uh yeah lets tell ourselves that
Diana172: lol, she does though
LuvSein: shes hideously ugly and she didn't get to hang out with johnny depp
Diana172: we have way better lips
LuvSein: thanks mine are pretty sweet



LuvSein: why the hell does teh girl like orlando bloom instead? id be like, OMG IM STUCK ON A ISLAND WITH JOHNY DEPP


LuvSein: he sssooooo hot. savvy, diana?


"Ari Fleischer?! you dont even work here anymore!" (kate, quoting the Barney Cam



LuvSein: no, dark curly hair, my friend, thats where its at
Diana172: lol
Diana172: like me
Diana172: only male
Diana172: hopefully
LuvSein: well, and shorter, bc if it were like you, hed be like, a biker or something


"but Johnny...ah. Perfection. I told you forty year olds could be hot "--Kate


"So apparently, my second choice to brunetes are men with gray hair"--Kate


"Please god, let me go on a date with a boy in either a bow tie or a johnny depp mask before i graduate "--Kate


"I think I need a more realistic person to midget ratio"--Libby



LuvSein: does snow fascinate you because you're from florida? i like to think so



Diana172: mrs 800 on her verbal
LuvSein: that rrite, deeana



Diana172: "jeez, guys just throw that in my face"
LuvSein: hahahahah exactly. it was a fuke, ok!
LuvSein: fluke!
LuvSein: ahahahahahhahahahahahhah



LuvSein: that wasnt on purpose
Diana172: which makes it delightful
Diana172: especially the mad laughter which followed
LuvSein: yeah i did that in real time too



LuvSein: none skool munday! wooooooo
LuvSein: woot! i got a hundirt!



LuvSein: mr faust taught me so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home