BonnyTid717: OMGOB!
Diana172: omgob is right
Diana172: and mushy is just gross
Diana172: like grits or oatmeal
BonnyTid717: i know
BonnyTid717: and it takes to long to mkae pancakes..
Diana172: yay, I've never found anyone with my breakfast problems before
Diana172: yeah it does, pancakes are not worth the trouble
BonnyTid717: i want to go to the bus stop earlier tomorrow again.. i enjoy being there early.. and just waiting for the bus..
Diana172: lol, I enjoy watching the new weather guy on channel six
Diana172: well he's just the substitute
Diana172: but I like him loads more than snedekker
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: really?
Diana172: yeah
Diana172: he was talking about buying shoes at the grocery store
Diana172: now that's class
BonnyTid717: i don't watch tv in the morning.. unless i'm really early in getting ready..
BonnyTid717: hahaha!
BonnyTid717: yes that is
BonnyTid717: that is true class right there
Diana172: lol
Diana172: I watch the morning news because it makes me happy that those people had to get up at 2
BonnyTid717: hahaha
Diana172: then I don't feel so bad
BonnyTid717: i've nevet looked at it like that!
Diana172: yeah, it's a way of life
BonnyTid717: and they had to get to bed around 1.. because of the 11 o'clock newsd the night before..
BonnyTid717: sucks for them
Diana172: lol
Diana172: yeah it does
Diana172: poor newscasters
BonnyTid717: we should send then pork loaf.. or at least a nice homemade card..
BonnyTid717: *them
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: we're sorry your job sucks, but just so you know... you're the reason I get up in the morning
BonnyTid717: hahaha!
BonnyTid717: ps.. i saw that because literally.. i get up in the morning just to look at your life compared to mine.. and it makes me feel so much better.. have a nice day!
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: *say.. not saw
BonnyTid717: ugghtypos!
Diana172: oh man, this will be the best card ever
Diana172: we should seriously do this
BonnyTid717: it will!
BonnyTid717: we should
BonnyTid717: !
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: and we could make it all cheerful looking!
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: sunshine and rainbows
Diana172: little people in a meadow
Diana172: flowers
BonnyTid717: and munchkins playing the tambourines!
Diana172: yes!
BonnyTid717: this WILL be the best.. card... EVER!
BonnyTid717: woot
Diana172: and little elves and they'll be all sparkely
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: very sparkely!
Diana172: extreem sparkle factor
Diana172: extreme
BonnyTid717: hell yes
Diana172: it'll be wonderful
Diana172: *happy sigh*
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: maybe they'll have some sweepstakes and I can get the address tomorrow morning
Diana172: and if you think I'm kidding about this card, I'm not
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: oh, same here
Diana172: excellent
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: i'm seriously up for it
Diana172: yess, and they might even write back!!
BonnyTid717: mayhe they'll even show it on the air!
Diana172: and then I'd be super happy
Diana172: woah!! they might!
Diana172: or they could just throw it away...
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
Diana172: but I hope they put it on the air
BonnyTid717: well.. that two.. but if we put enough sparkles on it.. it's be a polution hazard.. and they won't be able to through it away!
BonnyTid717: *throw.. haha
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: ahh, the pasta is golden brown
Diana172: now I can simmer
BonnyTid717: ooo
Diana172: I should write a song about simmering
Diana172: clearly the best way to cook
BonnyTid717: you should...
Diana172: yeah, and I think I will
Diana172: not now though, I'm not creative enough
Diana172: this takes planning
BonnyTid717: it can be a jazz song.. and it "simmazzzzzzz"
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: jazz!
Diana172: and you could play the piano!
Diana172: and I could dance, and play the cello
BonnyTid717: yes!
Diana172: which is difficult to do at the same time
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: I'll just stomp my feet
BonnyTid717: and i'll sing as well!
Diana172: yay!!
BonnyTid717: with a jazzy tophat on!
Diana172: yes!!
Diana172: this is the best simmering song ever
Diana172: ...the only one ever
Diana172: but the best
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: true and true!
Diana172: about this card
Diana172: are we drawing our own
Diana172: or are we buying one
BonnyTid717: drawing.. definitely
Diana172: or are we buying one and then improving it
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: and stickers can be used
Diana172: stickers!! those bubble ones that are all raised up and stuff
Diana172: those are the best
BonnyTid717: yes!
Diana172: they're so fancy
BonnyTid717: and stratch and sniff ones!
Diana172: yes!!!
Diana172: it's an interactive card!
Diana172: oh they'll have to put it on the air
BonnyTid717: and write all the words in a special ink so they can only see it in a black light!
Diana172: yeah!!
BonnyTid717: well.. maybe not that.. because i was just joking with that one.. but all the other stuff i'm serious about.. haha
Diana172: lol
Diana172: yeah they should probably be able to read it
Diana172: otherwise they'll think it's anthrax
BonnyTid717: haha.. just maybe
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: ...sparkely anthrax
BonnyTid717: sparkley anthrax
Diana172: I think I just may happily sigh again
Diana172: you can't force these things
Diana172: they just come
BonnyTid717: hahaha
Diana172: spikesofsilver: *in motherly voice* i'm just looking out for your well being
Diana172: *in her own voice* erm ok
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: erm is officially the best word ever!
BonnyTid717: that's so cool..
Diana172: yeah it is!
BonnyTid717: and it can be used in so many ways!
BonnyTid717: like.. "how the erm are you??!'
Diana172: it's word you use when something is so awkward that you don't know what to say
Diana172: it's also the word to use when you're not sure what accent you're using
Diana172: just fill the space with an erm
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: it's universal
BonnyTid717: true, true
BonnyTid717: very universal
Diana172: good thing to know if you're in show business
BonnyTid717: yes.. good thing to know period
Diana172: lol
Diana172: oh erm, I love you so
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: :: hugs"erm"::
Diana172: lol
Diana172: oooh, there it goes... happy sigh
BonnyTid717: oh erm.. promise you will never leave us!
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: erm, you get me out of the trickiest situations
Diana172: omgob is right
Diana172: and mushy is just gross
Diana172: like grits or oatmeal
BonnyTid717: i know
BonnyTid717: and it takes to long to mkae pancakes..
Diana172: yay, I've never found anyone with my breakfast problems before
Diana172: yeah it does, pancakes are not worth the trouble
BonnyTid717: i want to go to the bus stop earlier tomorrow again.. i enjoy being there early.. and just waiting for the bus..
Diana172: lol, I enjoy watching the new weather guy on channel six
Diana172: well he's just the substitute
Diana172: but I like him loads more than snedekker
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: really?
Diana172: yeah
Diana172: he was talking about buying shoes at the grocery store
Diana172: now that's class
BonnyTid717: i don't watch tv in the morning.. unless i'm really early in getting ready..
BonnyTid717: hahaha!
BonnyTid717: yes that is
BonnyTid717: that is true class right there
Diana172: lol
Diana172: I watch the morning news because it makes me happy that those people had to get up at 2
BonnyTid717: hahaha
Diana172: then I don't feel so bad
BonnyTid717: i've nevet looked at it like that!
Diana172: yeah, it's a way of life
BonnyTid717: and they had to get to bed around 1.. because of the 11 o'clock newsd the night before..
BonnyTid717: sucks for them
Diana172: lol
Diana172: yeah it does
Diana172: poor newscasters
BonnyTid717: we should send then pork loaf.. or at least a nice homemade card..
BonnyTid717: *them
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: we're sorry your job sucks, but just so you know... you're the reason I get up in the morning
BonnyTid717: hahaha!
BonnyTid717: ps.. i saw that because literally.. i get up in the morning just to look at your life compared to mine.. and it makes me feel so much better.. have a nice day!
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: *say.. not saw
BonnyTid717: ugghtypos!
Diana172: oh man, this will be the best card ever
Diana172: we should seriously do this
BonnyTid717: it will!
BonnyTid717: we should
BonnyTid717: !
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: and we could make it all cheerful looking!
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: sunshine and rainbows
Diana172: little people in a meadow
Diana172: flowers
BonnyTid717: and munchkins playing the tambourines!
Diana172: yes!
BonnyTid717: this WILL be the best.. card... EVER!
BonnyTid717: woot
Diana172: and little elves and they'll be all sparkely
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: very sparkely!
Diana172: extreem sparkle factor
Diana172: extreme
BonnyTid717: hell yes
Diana172: it'll be wonderful
Diana172: *happy sigh*
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: maybe they'll have some sweepstakes and I can get the address tomorrow morning
Diana172: and if you think I'm kidding about this card, I'm not
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: oh, same here
Diana172: excellent
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: i'm seriously up for it
Diana172: yess, and they might even write back!!
BonnyTid717: mayhe they'll even show it on the air!
Diana172: and then I'd be super happy
Diana172: woah!! they might!
Diana172: or they could just throw it away...
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
Diana172: but I hope they put it on the air
BonnyTid717: well.. that two.. but if we put enough sparkles on it.. it's be a polution hazard.. and they won't be able to through it away!
BonnyTid717: *throw.. haha
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: ahh, the pasta is golden brown
Diana172: now I can simmer
BonnyTid717: ooo
Diana172: I should write a song about simmering
Diana172: clearly the best way to cook
BonnyTid717: you should...
Diana172: yeah, and I think I will
Diana172: not now though, I'm not creative enough
Diana172: this takes planning
BonnyTid717: it can be a jazz song.. and it "simmazzzzzzz"
Diana172: yeah!
Diana172: jazz!
Diana172: and you could play the piano!
Diana172: and I could dance, and play the cello
BonnyTid717: yes!
Diana172: which is difficult to do at the same time
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: I'll just stomp my feet
BonnyTid717: and i'll sing as well!
Diana172: yay!!
BonnyTid717: with a jazzy tophat on!
Diana172: yes!!
Diana172: this is the best simmering song ever
Diana172: ...the only one ever
Diana172: but the best
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: true and true!
Diana172: about this card
Diana172: are we drawing our own
Diana172: or are we buying one
BonnyTid717: drawing.. definitely
Diana172: or are we buying one and then improving it
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: and stickers can be used
Diana172: stickers!! those bubble ones that are all raised up and stuff
Diana172: those are the best
BonnyTid717: yes!
Diana172: they're so fancy
BonnyTid717: and stratch and sniff ones!
Diana172: yes!!!
Diana172: it's an interactive card!
Diana172: oh they'll have to put it on the air
BonnyTid717: and write all the words in a special ink so they can only see it in a black light!
Diana172: yeah!!
BonnyTid717: well.. maybe not that.. because i was just joking with that one.. but all the other stuff i'm serious about.. haha
Diana172: lol
Diana172: yeah they should probably be able to read it
Diana172: otherwise they'll think it's anthrax
BonnyTid717: haha.. just maybe
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: ...sparkely anthrax
BonnyTid717: sparkley anthrax
Diana172: I think I just may happily sigh again
Diana172: you can't force these things
Diana172: they just come
BonnyTid717: hahaha
Diana172: spikesofsilver: *in motherly voice* i'm just looking out for your well being
Diana172: *in her own voice* erm ok
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: lol
BonnyTid717: erm is officially the best word ever!
BonnyTid717: that's so cool..
Diana172: yeah it is!
BonnyTid717: and it can be used in so many ways!
BonnyTid717: like.. "how the erm are you??!'
Diana172: it's word you use when something is so awkward that you don't know what to say
Diana172: it's also the word to use when you're not sure what accent you're using
Diana172: just fill the space with an erm
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: it's universal
BonnyTid717: true, true
BonnyTid717: very universal
Diana172: good thing to know if you're in show business
BonnyTid717: yes.. good thing to know period
Diana172: lol
Diana172: oh erm, I love you so
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: :: hugs"erm"::
Diana172: lol
Diana172: oooh, there it goes... happy sigh
BonnyTid717: oh erm.. promise you will never leave us!
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: erm, you get me out of the trickiest situations

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home