"did you just say music and sex?"--Mr. Jones
".... snacks, mr. Jones.... *snacks*"--Diana
"DIANA what are you DOING?"--Kurt
"And when I THROW IT UP the velocity is DECREASING!"--Matysczak
"I love how she was talking about throwing up and was dead serious... and didn't know why we were laughing"--Diana
" 'at the point where I throw it up' "--Helen
"DANE! how could you just throw it away! it was a symbol of our love"--Diana
"Crumbled and falling apart?"--Dane
".... snacks, mr. Jones.... *snacks*"--Diana
"DIANA what are you DOING?"--Kurt
"And when I THROW IT UP the velocity is DECREASING!"--Matysczak
"I love how she was talking about throwing up and was dead serious... and didn't know why we were laughing"--Diana
" 'at the point where I throw it up' "--Helen
"DANE! how could you just throw it away! it was a symbol of our love"--Diana
"Crumbled and falling apart?"--Dane

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home