Arcane056: In fact, I'm so sneaky, I don't even wear sneakers..I wear moccassins, to cover my tracks.
Arcane056: i just have to worry about leaving a blood trail from the stigmata
Arcane056: i've grown into the habit of calling my boss uncle mark
Diana172: I have the same problem
Arcane056: that's classified information Diana Louise
Arcane056: ...middle name is wrong?
Arcane056: sorry I'm just reading from Dane's file...i'll have to tell him he's off
StYx969: nothing like driving all around town for the TCM
Diana172: ?
StYx969: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Diana172: oh, I was like... zach, turner classic movies is cable
Arcane056: he should have learned to STAY, AWAY, FROM WELLS
Arcane056: do you want a present?
Diana172: is it a good present?
Arcane056: that depends..
Diana172: or is it like a piece of trash that you're giving me because you're too lazy to throw it away
Arcane056: well..explain good..and then give an example of trash
Arcane056: like..something you could share with mrs giza's class when you were done with it..like..the cat in the hat. lol
Arcane056: i'm sure they'd appreciate its addition to their dr seuss books
Diana172: and we'll walk right past woj and give eachother roses
PurpleHelKat: and then switch instruments
Arcane056: like a pink power ranger t-shirt from Cheers. (no joke, i saw one the other day. lol)
Arcane056: cuz its cheap, good for a laugh, and trashy all at the same time
Arcane056: therefore good-trash
Arcane056: the beavers and clams are trying to draw attention away from themselves by alienating the fish
Arcane056: i just have to worry about leaving a blood trail from the stigmata
Arcane056: i've grown into the habit of calling my boss uncle mark
Diana172: I have the same problem
Arcane056: that's classified information Diana Louise
Arcane056: ...middle name is wrong?
Arcane056: sorry I'm just reading from Dane's file...i'll have to tell him he's off
StYx969: nothing like driving all around town for the TCM
Diana172: ?
StYx969: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Diana172: oh, I was like... zach, turner classic movies is cable
Arcane056: he should have learned to STAY, AWAY, FROM WELLS
Arcane056: do you want a present?
Diana172: is it a good present?
Arcane056: that depends..
Diana172: or is it like a piece of trash that you're giving me because you're too lazy to throw it away
Arcane056: well..explain good..and then give an example of trash
Arcane056: like..something you could share with mrs giza's class when you were done with it..like..the cat in the hat. lol
Arcane056: i'm sure they'd appreciate its addition to their dr seuss books
Diana172: and we'll walk right past woj and give eachother roses
PurpleHelKat: and then switch instruments
Arcane056: like a pink power ranger t-shirt from Cheers. (no joke, i saw one the other day. lol)
Arcane056: cuz its cheap, good for a laugh, and trashy all at the same time
Arcane056: therefore good-trash
Arcane056: the beavers and clams are trying to draw attention away from themselves by alienating the fish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home