Diana172: well, after reading the sparknotes, it will probably be pointless
PurpleHelKat: exactly
PurpleHelKat: two birds one stone
Diana172: death of an english assignment
Diana172: so anyway, it has a bass line
Diana172: and I will bass it, and you will treble it
Diana172: because I can't treble it for the life of me
AlienQ7: i've noticed that an increasing number of quotes in the blog have been quotes which refer to the blog itself
Diana172: I try to boost morale
AlienQ7: it makes you wonder: if there were no blog, would people still be funny? if so, where would you put their hilarity?
AlienQ7: if an accordion player dies in a forest, does anyone care?
AlienQ7: these are the questions of life that have plagued all of mankind ever since the invention of the accordion
AlienQ7: (except, of course, in poland, because those poles, they're on the wacky tobaccy over there)
AlienQ7: alas! bach is asking me to take a listen!
AlienQ7: i bid you farewell
AlienQ7: by the way, my parents are going to be gone until midnight, do you want to come over and do it?
AlienQ7: oh wait, sorry, wrong im
Diana172: I'm like a real violinist!
Diana172: only... I suck
Diana172: I'm like a real wvw violinist!
PurpleHelKat: exactly
PurpleHelKat: two birds one stone
Diana172: death of an english assignment
Diana172: so anyway, it has a bass line
Diana172: and I will bass it, and you will treble it
Diana172: because I can't treble it for the life of me
AlienQ7: i've noticed that an increasing number of quotes in the blog have been quotes which refer to the blog itself
Diana172: I try to boost morale
AlienQ7: it makes you wonder: if there were no blog, would people still be funny? if so, where would you put their hilarity?
AlienQ7: if an accordion player dies in a forest, does anyone care?
AlienQ7: these are the questions of life that have plagued all of mankind ever since the invention of the accordion
AlienQ7: (except, of course, in poland, because those poles, they're on the wacky tobaccy over there)
AlienQ7: alas! bach is asking me to take a listen!
AlienQ7: i bid you farewell
AlienQ7: by the way, my parents are going to be gone until midnight, do you want to come over and do it?
AlienQ7: oh wait, sorry, wrong im
Diana172: I'm like a real violinist!
Diana172: only... I suck
Diana172: I'm like a real wvw violinist!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home