"im cutting my nails, it impairs my speech"-John (who is paradoxdude)
Diana172: I haven't played my cello in two weeks
StYx969: :_(
Diana172: it's ok, I still love you
Diana172: god we were better than everyone, weren't we
Paradoxdude: yea
Diana172: what would you do if I got a tan?
Paradoxdude: probably the same thing I'm doing now honestly
Paradoxdude: did you?
Diana172: god I love you
Paradoxdude: so all the fat just kind of boobulated?
Paradoxdude: anyway, between me and you i think that we thought that we were better then just about everyone
Diana172: I'm still fat and ugly and modest
Paradoxdude: haha
Paradoxdude: come on, your not modest
Paradoxdude: we spent an 8th of our lives with eachother
Paradoxdude: i have to go soon, annies probely off work
Diana172: are you ... her?
Paradoxdude: not at the moment, shes at work
Diana172: please, I don't remember what I ate for breakfast
Diana172: .... did I have breakfast?
Diana172: no seriously, it's freaking me out what the hell did I eat
Diana172: oh, dinner mints
StYx969: lol
StYx969: i almost shit me pants
Diana172: lol
Diana172: you should have, it would have made it very dramatic
Paradoxdude: "you are the toughest talking blow-hard ive ever seen" - some western movie on the tv
Diana172: so i said what if I sell you short
Diana172: and he said that he wasn't for sale
StYx969: lol
Diana172: so I kicked him in the shins and told him that rush sells short so he should too
Diana172: and he said "but Iomega?"
Diana172: and I said yes
Diana172: and he said hey that girl's skirt is short
Diana172: and I almost died
StYx969: lol
Diana172: you drew me a zebra once
Diana172: or I drew you one
Diana172: either way one of us was sweet
Paradoxdude: i dont think that i could have managed a zebra
Diana172: he wouldn't go out with a girl all the way in pa
BANDIT 953: yes he would
Diana172: I was like totally in love with him in 8th grade though, and john says he got really hot
BANDIT 953: i would make him
Diana172: which was a bit disturbing but hey
BANDIT 953: is john bi?
Diana172: yeah
Diana172: I made him go for the fellas
BANDIT 953: yeah but....what happens if another guy grabs my attention?
Diana172: then you dress him as a girl
Diana172: and be like "chris, have you met my girlfriend tina?"
spikesofsilver: have you ever told her you hated/hate her?
Diana172: no
Diana172: wait yes
Diana172: I haven't played my cello in two weeks
StYx969: :_(
Diana172: it's ok, I still love you
Diana172: god we were better than everyone, weren't we
Paradoxdude: yea
Diana172: what would you do if I got a tan?
Paradoxdude: probably the same thing I'm doing now honestly
Paradoxdude: did you?
Diana172: god I love you
Paradoxdude: so all the fat just kind of boobulated?
Paradoxdude: anyway, between me and you i think that we thought that we were better then just about everyone
Diana172: I'm still fat and ugly and modest
Paradoxdude: haha
Paradoxdude: come on, your not modest
Paradoxdude: we spent an 8th of our lives with eachother
Paradoxdude: i have to go soon, annies probely off work
Diana172: are you ... her?
Paradoxdude: not at the moment, shes at work
Diana172: please, I don't remember what I ate for breakfast
Diana172: .... did I have breakfast?
Diana172: no seriously, it's freaking me out what the hell did I eat
Diana172: oh, dinner mints
StYx969: lol
StYx969: i almost shit me pants
Diana172: lol
Diana172: you should have, it would have made it very dramatic
Paradoxdude: "you are the toughest talking blow-hard ive ever seen" - some western movie on the tv
Diana172: so i said what if I sell you short
Diana172: and he said that he wasn't for sale
StYx969: lol
Diana172: so I kicked him in the shins and told him that rush sells short so he should too
Diana172: and he said "but Iomega?"
Diana172: and I said yes
Diana172: and he said hey that girl's skirt is short
Diana172: and I almost died
StYx969: lol
Diana172: you drew me a zebra once
Diana172: or I drew you one
Diana172: either way one of us was sweet
Paradoxdude: i dont think that i could have managed a zebra
Diana172: he wouldn't go out with a girl all the way in pa
BANDIT 953: yes he would
Diana172: I was like totally in love with him in 8th grade though, and john says he got really hot
BANDIT 953: i would make him
Diana172: which was a bit disturbing but hey
BANDIT 953: is john bi?
Diana172: yeah
Diana172: I made him go for the fellas
BANDIT 953: yeah but....what happens if another guy grabs my attention?
Diana172: then you dress him as a girl
Diana172: and be like "chris, have you met my girlfriend tina?"
spikesofsilver: have you ever told her you hated/hate her?
Diana172: no
Diana172: wait yes

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home