Arcane056: *doug and I step up to mr faust's door in the middle of his class and open it* Doug&Jeff - "Hey Mr. Fa" *Are cut off mid-sentence* Mr. Faust - "Get out now or I'll call guidance!"
Arcane056: *Still not even in visible range of Mr. Faust.* Us "We brought you a present, but we forgot it downstairs."
Arcane056: *Fausty steps around that little corner thing.* Fausty - "Do you two have a pass?" Us - "Yeah, right here." *Doug holds up the pass. Mr Faust takes it crumples it and throws it in the hallway.* Fausty - "No you don't. Get out..." Us - "Aww.." Fausty - "I'll get your barbies Doug."
Arcane056: Us - "We'll bring your present later." *End of Faust and Jeff/Doug confrontation.*
Arcane056: we taped the funny papers to the board once and he went to take them off, instead they just ripped in half and stayed there, so he got mad. I remember barely being able to keep from laughing when he turned around and said. "Will the moron who wasted my tape please stand up?"
Diana172: someone wrote nazi's vs doug on the board once
Diana172: that was a good day
Arcane056: mr gaughan came in once and gave me a message for mr faust, so I wrote it in huge letters across all three boards. and he read it real slow. the best was when he got to the end. "Gaughan wants to talk to you later I love you Mr. Faust. - Jeff"
Diana172: or when joe did his history day project, and he clipped all the pictures from library books ... then returned the books back to the library. He only taped the pictures at the very top and someone pointed out that if he turned it upside-down, he'd have a whole new project
Arcane056: I think he told me never to speak to him again after that
Arcane056: ...so I asked him after class if he needed a hug and he threw me out after telling me I made him afraid for his safety
Diana172: I loved the bomb threat... we were all outside and zach asked mr faust why we were all on the football field and he told him we were on an easter egg hunt
Arcane056: lol, yeah I remember that
Diana172: and then we asked him, and he told us it's where we belong
Arcane056: kevin is a sick ticket, but he's a good kid
Arcane056: wow..1 am already..
Diana172: yeah I know
Diana172: I wonder what mr fausts doing right now
Arcane056: oh? probably sleeping..and dreaming about doug and his barbies..its a nightmare.
Arcane056: *Still not even in visible range of Mr. Faust.* Us "We brought you a present, but we forgot it downstairs."
Arcane056: *Fausty steps around that little corner thing.* Fausty - "Do you two have a pass?" Us - "Yeah, right here." *Doug holds up the pass. Mr Faust takes it crumples it and throws it in the hallway.* Fausty - "No you don't. Get out..." Us - "Aww.." Fausty - "I'll get your barbies Doug."
Arcane056: Us - "We'll bring your present later." *End of Faust and Jeff/Doug confrontation.*
Arcane056: we taped the funny papers to the board once and he went to take them off, instead they just ripped in half and stayed there, so he got mad. I remember barely being able to keep from laughing when he turned around and said. "Will the moron who wasted my tape please stand up?"
Diana172: someone wrote nazi's vs doug on the board once
Diana172: that was a good day
Arcane056: mr gaughan came in once and gave me a message for mr faust, so I wrote it in huge letters across all three boards. and he read it real slow. the best was when he got to the end. "Gaughan wants to talk to you later I love you Mr. Faust. - Jeff"
Diana172: or when joe did his history day project, and he clipped all the pictures from library books ... then returned the books back to the library. He only taped the pictures at the very top and someone pointed out that if he turned it upside-down, he'd have a whole new project
Arcane056: I think he told me never to speak to him again after that
Arcane056: ...so I asked him after class if he needed a hug and he threw me out after telling me I made him afraid for his safety
Diana172: I loved the bomb threat... we were all outside and zach asked mr faust why we were all on the football field and he told him we were on an easter egg hunt
Arcane056: lol, yeah I remember that
Diana172: and then we asked him, and he told us it's where we belong
Arcane056: kevin is a sick ticket, but he's a good kid
Arcane056: wow..1 am already..
Diana172: yeah I know
Diana172: I wonder what mr fausts doing right now
Arcane056: oh? probably sleeping..and dreaming about doug and his barbies..its a nightmare.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home