Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

9/28/2003

Diana172: for my journal
Diana172: I write stuff about how it's cold in the room
n0t2n0rmal: lo
n0t2n0rmal: l
Diana172: and what I ate for lunch
Diana172: and I relate the topic to shows I've recently watched
n0t2n0rmal: the one day i wrote
im very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bored
n0t2n0rmal: it was nice
Diana172: lol
n0t2n0rmal: and then i wrote about being tired
Diana172: I wrote "all work and no play makes diana a dull girl"
Diana172: over and over
n0t2n0rmal: and about how i dislike writing
n0t2n0rmal: lol
n0t2n0rmal: nice
Diana172: he had us write a poem though, and I actually wrote that
Diana172: it was about kate





Diana172: reading people's journals
Diana172: and you know what
Diana172: people are boring too
n0t2n0rmal: lol
Diana172: lol, I think I just called myself not a person, but whatever
Diana172: I'm tired and hungry





Diana172: captain planet
Diana172: he's our hero
n0t2n0rmal: lol
Diana172: gonna take pollution down to zero
n0t2n0rmal: hes our powers magnified
n0t2n0rmal: and hes fighting for the something-side
n0t2n0rmal: earth wind fire water heart! GOOOO planet!
Diana172: lol
n0t2n0rmal: looting and polluting is not the way hear what captain planet has to say: The power is yours!
n0t2n0rmal: lol
Diana172: lol
Diana172: you have a scary memory






n0t2n0rmal: i only remember trivial stuff though
Diana172: oh well that's the best kind of stuff







Diana172: so I was looking at k hart's journal
Diana172: and i says to myself
Diana172: self,
Diana172: if kevin is an e flat major... what key signature are you
Diana172: so I went to quizilla
Diana172: and I'm a C major
Diana172: the most boring of all
Diana172: *bows*
n0t2n0rmal: lol
n0t2n0rmal: take it again
Diana172: I will, and this time, I'd better not be in C
n0t2n0rmal: lol
Diana172: ok, now I'm a C flat major
Diana172: how do you go from C
n0t2n0rmal: lol
Diana172: to C flat
Diana172: I mean
Diana172: there's a vast difference there
n0t2n0rmal: yeah there is
Diana172: I don't think that I could play in C flat major
Diana172: even if I tried and planned things out ahead of time



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home