Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

10/09/2003

"I'm not the leader, but I'm not crying"--Kate


"CA CAAAA"--Random noise heard during the announcements.
"...what the"--Everyone


Come on, Spartans... make some noise!"
"Ca CAA"--Helen


"SHH!"--Helen
*class goes silent*
"Woah! it worked!"--Helen



"has anyone read Dickens?"--Mr. Jones
"I've seen a Muppet Christmas Carol"--Helen



"Waa? Why is it 46? It should be 64"--Diana
"It's 2.46"--Helen
"Oh... then I'm just dyslexic"--Diana


"I got the first four right, and I consider myself a physicist"--Dane


"I *like* the word macabre"--Helen

**Kate and Katie fight on Kate's notebook**

(Kate is purple, Katie is pink... and they're both pretending to be Katie talking about Kate)


I HATE not being near KATE when I am mad and can take it out on her, because she is such a comfort to me and lets me vent my feelings. She helps me so much that after talking to her, I feel like committing suicide by slitting my wrists and letting my blood run on the floor because I feel so inferior to her infinite kindness that I don't deserve to live nor would I want to when I see her. I just hate her so much. I hate her cheerful smile, I hate her pretty face. Most of all, I hate how much I love her. And when I say love, I really mean hate. Every single time that I say love, I mean HATE. I'm weird like that. haha, just kidding. it's opposite day. Kate is my deepest inspiration and my closest friend. I look to her as my role model in all things. Oh, whoops, I forgot that opposite day isn't today. It's really tomorrow. So everything that I stated before is really true. I really do HATE Kate. I can't believe I messed up that day again! God, I always forget whether opposite day is the first monday in October or the first *tuesday*. My gosh, I feel awful now, because, although I usually mean what I say, I *never* would have said that about Kate if I didn't think my favorite holiday was here again! Oh my god, I'm such a freak. Who makes up holidays anway? I blame my freakishness on kate, who I hate. And it's true: I am a freak. From the way I wont let people touch my hair to my inferiority to Kate on the tennis courts, I am nothing but a freak. Kate is smart; I'm not. Kate is gorgeous; I'm not. Kate's an amazing athlete; I'm not. Maybe that's why I resent her: I'm just a big NOT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home