Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

5/28/2005

PurpleHelKat: hey, my ex from gov school is playing zelda the ocarina of time
Diana172: really? good choice, saxman

Diana172: hey jer, it’s diana
PurpleHelKat: i hear you’re free to do something
Diana172: ...diana? we met through me stalking you right now


PurpleHelKat: remember when you didn’t want to give me his sn?
Diana172: anyway, I decided to give you a ring. also, I like the naked pictures of you online
PurpleHelKat: but isn’t it more fun when we both can discuss him?
Diana172: yes
Diana172: I was sooo stingy
PurpleHelKat: lol

Diana172: “how special would it be if our child was conceived on mothers day!”
PurpleHelKat: wooooow, that’s just creepy
Diana172: haha
Diana172: I imagine him hanging up on me
Diana172: but I don’t know after those pictures. he’s a wild man


Diana172: I could write him an anonymous email
Diana172: dear jer, I read your blog all the time
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: and I check your away messages
Diana172: anyway, in doing so, I’ve come to the conclusion that you and I are SOUL MATES!
Diana172: yes, this is exciting for me too
Diana172: anyway, since we both live in the valley and probably only about 5 minutes away from each other, I’m going to stop on by later today and we can discuss politics and blades of death
PurpleHelKat: pleeease do it
Diana172: lol
PurpleHelKat: i’d respect you forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home