Diana172: I could buy them candles and a card that says fuck you
Diana172: I mean merry christmas
Diana172: also, it's real crappy and it's dropping a lot of needles
Diana172: we're not sure if it will last till christmas
PurpleHelKat: yeah real trees tend to do that
PurpleHelKat: that's why we go fake
Diana172: his uncle is vacuuming up the needles right now
Diana172: no, I think something is actually wrong with this one
Diana172: like it's dying
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: haha, it's pretty funny actually
Diana172: I call it the charlie brown tree
PurpleHelKat: i was going to say that, lol
PurpleHelKat: awww, you're a good lizard mom
PurpleHelKat: you're oldschool
PurpleHelKat: bc i breathe all over your food (and you) all the time
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from being a music major.
luvsein1: actually wait why do you need a new fake boyfriend
luvsein1: you already have several
MadgicAi: the x-men storylines are so weird - just like Storm's new hair
MadgicAi: she looks like tina turner
MadgicAi: speaking of christian folklore, when do you want to see narnia? do you have class friday?
make my wish come true
all i want for christmas
is Diana172
(note: I want you too! even though you want every screen name equally :( )
Diana172: I mean merry christmas
Diana172: also, it's real crappy and it's dropping a lot of needles
Diana172: we're not sure if it will last till christmas
PurpleHelKat: yeah real trees tend to do that
PurpleHelKat: that's why we go fake
Diana172: his uncle is vacuuming up the needles right now
Diana172: no, I think something is actually wrong with this one
Diana172: like it's dying
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: haha, it's pretty funny actually
Diana172: I call it the charlie brown tree
PurpleHelKat: i was going to say that, lol
PurpleHelKat: awww, you're a good lizard mom
PurpleHelKat: you're oldschool
PurpleHelKat: bc i breathe all over your food (and you) all the time
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from being a music major.
luvsein1: actually wait why do you need a new fake boyfriend
luvsein1: you already have several
MadgicAi: the x-men storylines are so weird - just like Storm's new hair
MadgicAi: she looks like tina turner
MadgicAi: speaking of christian folklore, when do you want to see narnia? do you have class friday?
make my wish come true
all i want for christmas
is Diana172
(note: I want you too! even though you want every screen name equally :( )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home