ezikielbpenguin: You are such a wench...
Diana172: that's me
ezikielbpenguin: And I love me my wench's...wench's remind me of cheese...of course...that's a wedge...but close enough.
Diana172: I'll fight you
Diana172: let's go
Tetsuo Rising: Bring it!
Diana172: flag pole
Tetsuo Rising: Gonna bring your Posse, Diana?
Diana172: uh, no, I'll take you down myself
Diana172: I'll show you what a force over a distance really is
Tetsuo Rising: Suuurrreee.
Tetsuo Rising: I'll redefine your world of vectors.
Diana172: I'll velocify your ass straight into the parking lot
Tetsuo Rising: Oh? Oh? I'll give you so many Watts, you'll be in Horsepower.
Diana172: that's me
ezikielbpenguin: And I love me my wench's...wench's remind me of cheese...of course...that's a wedge...but close enough.
Diana172: I'll fight you
Diana172: let's go
Tetsuo Rising: Bring it!
Diana172: flag pole
Tetsuo Rising: Gonna bring your Posse, Diana?
Diana172: uh, no, I'll take you down myself
Diana172: I'll show you what a force over a distance really is
Tetsuo Rising: Suuurrreee.
Tetsuo Rising: I'll redefine your world of vectors.
Diana172: I'll velocify your ass straight into the parking lot
Tetsuo Rising: Oh? Oh? I'll give you so many Watts, you'll be in Horsepower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home