Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

6/01/2005

Diana172: *shakes fist at helen's keyboard*
PurpleHelKat: thank you
PurpleHelKat: appreciated
 
 
Diana172: hey helen, do you want to buy five interims?
PurpleHelKat: ahahahah no
Diana172: does anyone? want to buy ONE of them?
Diana172: how about half, I'll pay you a dollar
 
 
PurpleHelKat: i think i have to buy five of my own
Diana172: just buy the fucking books, people
 
 
PurpleHelKat: never have money on them
PurpleHelKat: unless it's a lousy excuse
Diana172: yeah like "oh... I would but..."
 
 
 
Diana172: I'm so bitter about selling these pieces of crap
Diana172: and everyone knows about how messed up they are
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: so this year more than ever they're rebelling against them
Diana172: come on, it's two dollars!
Diana172: you guys buy yearbooks for 50!
PurpleHelKat: i know!!!!
PurpleHelKat: just buy it for christ sake
Diana172: give me your fucking lunchmoney!
 
 
Diana172: I think anytime I see money I'm going to take it and replace it with an interim
Diana172: like candyboxes
PurpleHelKat: lolll
PurpleHelKat: that would be hilarious
 
 
Diana172: take two snickers, leave a magazine
Diana172: it's the gift of art
 
 
 PurpleHelKat: yeah, say something your lover would say
Diana172: you will die
Diana172: and I will wear red
PurpleHelKat: you just want to copy him in every way
PurpleHelKat: ?
PurpleHelKat: the color of my blood?
Diana172: to your funeral, aduh
PurpleHelKat: oh
Diana172: haha, yes, I will cover myself in your blood
 
 
 
Diana172: diiieee
PurpleHelKat: payback is sweet
Diana172: haha, I was just thinking about xander
PurpleHelKat: oh how the tables have turned since the days of xander
PurpleHelKat: lol
 
 
PurpleHelKat: loooooovvvverrrboooy
PurpleHelKat: lol
PurpleHelKat: i <3 diana
Diana172: it's funny now until you wake up tomorrow morning with sharpie all over your face
 
 
 
PurpleHelKat: you def stole that from somewhere
Diana172: no?
PurpleHelKat: don't pass funny things as your own
PurpleHelKat: really?
PurpleHelKat: then well played
 

Diana172: yes, but thanks
PurpleHelKat: well played indeed
Diana172: wow I feel all proud
PurpleHelKat: well you should, since it's been profilized
Diana172: YES
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: yes yes yes
 
 
 
 
 Diana172: I hate you more than I hate lafawnda right now
PurpleHelKat: but i looooove you
Diana172: *stab*

PurpleHelKat: you're words say 'stab' but your mind says 'i love you'
PurpleHelKat: and i'm not the one who needs to hear that ^_~
Diana172: did I say stab? I meant carve ... like a turkey
PurpleHelKat: carve like a beautiful ice scuplture to represent blooming love
Diana172: no, carve as in disembowel
 
 
PurpleHelKat: oh, on a side note: i went to a medieval festival on sunday, and bought a 'baby dragon' which is a little anole lizard.  and i named him hatori, for dragon purposes, lol
 
 
 
PurpleHelKat: i had a giant turkey leg!
Diana172: YES!
PurpleHelKat: it was sooooo goood
Diana172: you barbarian!
PurpleHelKat: it was actually delicious
PurpleHelKat: my sister, mom, and i all got full on this thing
PurpleHelKat: and it was fun to eat
Diana172: lol
PurpleHelKat: like a meat popsicle
 
 
PurpleHelKat: annnd there was a hot scottish boy who played drums in a bagpipe/drum band thing
Diana172: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
PurpleHelKat: he was sooo hot
PurpleHelKat: and i passed him and missed him and my mom told me and i was like
PurpleHelKat: nooooooo
PurpleHelKat: but then we saw him again
Diana172: lol
Diana172: hooray
PurpleHelKat: and i did the old girlish giggle look away
 
 
 
Diana172: wouldst thou be THE fair lady helen?
PurpleHelKat: but, it might not be that fun because it's really only good for shopping or dressing up
Diana172: wouldst thou be an effing hot musician?
PurpleHelKat: my dad bought a tunic, a cloak, and a warhammer
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: warhammer?!
PurpleHelKat: yup, lol
PurpleHelKat: add it to the family medieval weapons collection
 
 
Diana172: if I were john, I'd be like oh man look at me I'm so hot
Diana172: actually I do that even though I'm diana
BonnyTid717: haha
BonnyTid717: that shit is bananas!
 
 
BonnyTid717: in  another IM conversation i'm having.. i'm talking to a REAL lesbian.. not a fake one like you, cello girl.
BonnyTid717: i'm talking REAL
Diana172: did you tell her I play the cello
BonnyTid717: no, she knows nothing of you.
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: tell her I play the cello and I'm hot
Diana172: practically on fire
BonnyTid717: haha
Diana172: on fire, john
BonnyTid717: but not flaming
Diana172: no, just on fire
BonnyTid717: true dat
 
 
 
BonnyTid717: diana
BonnyTid717: you make me want to shout
Diana172: you make me want to la la
BonnyTid717: you make me want to be a kitty
BonnyTid717: petme
 
 
 
BonnyTid717: and i'd have to kill you in some intricate way, and then they can make an episode of it on CSI
Diana172: sweeeet
Diana172: what the world needs right now is a good diana killin'
BonnyTid717: yeah
BonnyTid717: not love, sweet love
BonnyTid717: a good diana killin'
Diana172: stab, sweet stab
 
 
 
DrgnRy4: i got golf clubs
Diana172: why are you trying so hard to be a 70 year old man
DrgnRy4: because then i can retire
Diana172: just buy a buick and some ointment and be done with it
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home