Quote Blog

About us! Check out our profiles!

5/28/2005

PurpleHelKat: stealing my ‘yo’, eh?
Diana172: haha cha
Diana172: miiiine
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: no jk you can have it I felt a little dirty after doing it
Diana172: like I stole a little piece of your personality
PurpleHelKat: lol, i kinda stole it from my sister/tim



Diana172: it was right next to my trash can, which made me think wow it must have fallen off of my desk
Diana172: and it COULD be in the dump right now if it had fallen a few inches to the left
PurpleHelKat: ahahahahaha
Diana172: shudder
PurpleHelKat: it was fate
Diana172: it WAS fate
Diana172: I love you, necklace


Diana172: your icon looks bigger than mine but in reality, they’re the same size Diana172: optical illllluuuusssiiiooonnn
PurpleHelKat: weeeeeiiiiird!
PurpleHelKat: does it?
Diana172: I SAY SO
Diana172: without the caps
Diana172: actually, no. with the caps

Arcane056: do you want a present?
Diana172: is it a good present?
Arcane056: that depends..
Diana172: or is it like a piece of trash that you’re giving me because you’re too lazy to throw it away
Arcane056: well..explain good..and then give an example of trash
PurpleHelKat: lol
PurpleHelKat: wow, jeff, well played



Diana172: I’m so effing hot
Diana172: my room is seriously an oven
Diana172: it just slow roasts me all day
Diana172: it’s a crock pot


Diana172: wow this is gross
Diana172: but it smells delicious

Diana172: I found like 1000000 socks
Diana172: I’m cleaning my room btw
PurpleHelKat: i was wondering
Diana172: lol
PurpleHelKat: i thought you were on an excavation of your room
PurpleHelKat: digging through the strata of crap

Diana172: I found like 20 pairs of underwear and I’m not even joking
Diana172: I was running out to the point that I just bought new ones
Diana172: and they’re in weird random places
PurpleHelKat: wow, it’s called a hamper for real

Diana172: I mean seriously, poptart boxes? how hard is that to just throw at the garbage
Diana172: it doesn’t even have to make it in, just dont’ leave them in your desk diana
PurpleHelKat: lol
PurpleHelKat: you’re a pig
Diana172: I really am!

PurpleHelKat: why don’t you just go roll in the mud
Diana172: god help my future husband
PurpleHelKat: and eat some slop
PurpleHelKat: and get killed so i can have some bacon
Diana172: lol, that I shall because it is quite obvious that I am a pig


Diana172: a big, fat one with lots of sweet meaty goodness PurpleHelKat: yum!
PurpleHelKat: i should raise some dianas to sell at the market
Diana172: plus they practically use the whole pig in food manufacturing
Diana172: what doesn’t go to humans goes into dog food
Diana172: so it’s economical
Diana172: oh look more underwear and socks
Diana172: surprise

Diana172: I’m actually starting to get clausterphobic
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: with all of these crap piles around me
Diana172: I can’t really get out
Diana172: it’s just you and me and mountains of crap, helen
Diana172: saaaaaaaave meeeee



PurpleHelKat: if you dont come to school tomorrow
PurpleHelKat: i’ll assume a pile has fallen on you
PurpleHelKat: and you are stuck underneath it
Diana172: tell them to dig near the window

PurpleHelKat: ok
PurpleHelKat: or just put a whole in the floor so everything drains out like an hourglass
Diana172: haha
Diana172: no, only the small stuff will get through
Diana172: like candy and pencil lead
PurpleHelKat: well, then you’ll come right down




Diana172: lol
Diana172: I’ll just sift right through
Diana172: tha’ts how small I am
PurpleHelKat: the size of a mouse
PurpleHelKat: in fact you live in one of those little plastic mouse cages
Diana172: I’m practically a water molecule, I can’t believe I’m not downstairs already



PurpleHelKat: and are buried in woodchips
Diana172: yeah but I don’t go to the bathroom in here
Diana172: though I might have to start if I don’t get out soon
PurpleHelKat: lol
PurpleHelKat: fine, you’re a ferret, they can be litter trained


Diana172: I can see over the west mountains that it is nearing nighttime
Diana172: I think the lesson that we have learned from this is that diana is an excellent crap stower
Diana172: she can stow away mountains of stuff in a tiny amount of space
PurpleHelKat: lol
Diana172: god help her when she pulls it all out though


Diana172: it’s like a puzzle, if I put this block here... and that one over there
Diana172: and jump on top of this one while holding this one
Diana172: I can drop the one I’m holding to create a stair to go over the really large one and then out the door
PurpleHelKat: lol


Diana172: I found some quotes from the Vagina Monologues but I can’t read them
Diana172: as they’re written in my hand writing and also I wrote them in the car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home