"I'm sorry about my tangent tangent... my tangent squared"--Chris
"yeah but it's over zero right?"--Diana
"...and what's the derivative of x?"--Chris
"..........one... DAMMIT"--Diana
"hey chris what's the integral of zero?"--Diana
"x"--Chris
"wait... ok, I don't understand why I keep getting this problem wrong... I have x minus x to the fourth and so then I have negative x cubed and it doesn't--"Chris
"wait what? you can't do that"--Diana
"...ohhh"--Chris
"Hey chris, what's x minus x to the fourth?"--Diana
"that would be the negative integral of 0 cubed"--Chris
"yeah but it's over zero right?"--Diana
"...and what's the derivative of x?"--Chris
"..........one... DAMMIT"--Diana
"hey chris what's the integral of zero?"--Diana
"x"--Chris
"wait... ok, I don't understand why I keep getting this problem wrong... I have x minus x to the fourth and so then I have negative x cubed and it doesn't--"Chris
"wait what? you can't do that"--Diana
"...ohhh"--Chris
"Hey chris, what's x minus x to the fourth?"--Diana
"that would be the negative integral of 0 cubed"--Chris

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home